Two signature flavours combined into one! Staple almonds mixed with creamy coconut.
Create fresh nut mylk at home with this concentrate mylk base. Our bases give you the freshness and purity of homemade plant-based mylk without the time, mess and waste of straining your own nuts.
Our bases are made with sustainability in mind, each jar makes 7 litres of mylk! A fantastic eco-friendly alternative to mylk cartons; something our waste system will thank you for.
- No nasty additives, just 100% pure ingredients
- Mix 1Tbsp with 350ml of water, and blend for 20 seconds
- Shelf life - 12 months
- Make hot or cold mylk
- Fresh mylk lasts up to 5 days in the fridge
- Nut and Seed Origin: Almonds - Australia, Coconut - Sri Lanka
- Ingredients: Almonds, Organic Coconut, Organic Tapioca Starch, Natural Kelp Salt
Serving suggestion: Enjoy mylk on it’s own, in baking, smoothies, coffee, cereal, protein shakes and more.
Jar can be kept in the pantry when opened. Keep freshly made mylk in the fridge.
Note: Depending on climate, coconut (in pure form) can cause the mylk base to harden. Gently heat before using.